Generally speaking this summer is showing us it’s best side so far! Besides the usual suspects as Espadrilles and Birkenstock sandals, the colourful Pom Pom Sandals have quite the season right now. Of course, I jumped on the wagon and found the perfect pair for myself. I love to wear them with my beloved culottes or with a nice maxi dress.
Pom Pom Sandals for hot summer days!
Everywhere you look, you spot Pom Pom Sandals these days. Some are more neutral and subtle and others are quite colourful. Still, they all have one thing in common: They scream summer and are easy to style! I like to wear them casually with jeans and culottes as well as paired to a nice denim skirt or maxi dress.
If you’re more of a DIY girl, it’s quite easy to get crafty and fix yourself a pair! You only need a pair of neutral sandals of your choice, find the Pom Pom’s you like in the next craft store (pay attention to size and colour options!) and get your hands on a good glue. Just like that you’re good to go! Ideal for your next summer party or backyard barbeque, the new Boho outfit or brunch with the girls.
Summer Must-haves: Pom Pom Sandals
- My favourite pair of dreamy Pom Pom Sandals is made by Topshop. They look exactly like the pricier version by Elina Linardaki, don’t you think?
- If you prefer the pastel-coloured version, take a look at these Lace-Up Sandals by Alameda Turquesa!
- These two pairs are nearly the same but you can decide if you prefer smaller straps or more thicker straps to lace-up those summer sandals.
- You don’t like those colourful ones? Maybe take a look at black alternatives like these from Boohoo and Topshop!
- This Espadrilles and Pom Pom Sandal-Mix from Asos is also worth a mention, don’t you agree?
- The Patricia Flat Sandals by Schutz as well as the Gretchen Flat Sandals from Sam Edelman are both favourites of mine. Which ones do you prefer?
- Subtle with just a hint of colour is what these sandals from New Look via Asos describes best. They are also available in black and worth to snag since they’re on sale right now!
- Last but not least, I want to show you these Alameda Turquesa Sandals. Aren’t they perfect for summer, sun, beach and the ocean? Ah!