The Chanel Two-Tone Slingback Pumps – also known as Granny shoes – clearly had a come-back in the fashion universe lately. My Instagram feed was flooded with outfit photos along those shoes and it was just a matter of time until online shops presented their very own version of Lookalikes. So, I took one for the team (as usual) and browsed the online sources to show you the best, cheapest and prettiest takes on the original Chanel Two-Tone Slingback Pumps. Ready?Have fun clicking through and maybe find your favourite pair?!
The Original Two-Tone Slingback Pumps from Chanel
Real vs. Steal: Chanel Two-Tone Slingback Pumps
A true classic and basically timeless as recent events clearly showed, Chanel not only stands for impeccable quality but also for quite delicate price tags, not affordable for everyone. Today, I like to jump in with a personal selection of my favourite lookalikes. Just to be clear: Lookalikes are very close to the original design but won’t copy the brand’s logo since that would mean it’s a fake that can be sued by law. The medium-height heel is suitable for every day and works well for the typical office look but also for an edgier outfit – think of ripped jeans and t-shirt.
The Best Chanel Two-Tone Slingback Pumps Lookalikes
- Let’s start with my favorite pair of Chanel Dupes: These Slingback Pumps are from Yes Style and in my opinion the best alternative to the real deal! I also like these beige Pumps with black front.
- If you happen to like the design but are not fond of the colour, what about these Slingback Pumps from Urban Outfitters? The cognac shade with black front is very classy and elegant!
- A very cheap option was found at New Look.
- These are my favourite runner-ups from Choies. You nearly can’t see a difference to the original!
- Topshop came up with a very own take on the design. Their Slingback Pumps are available in pink and grey.
- The German online retailer Otto also came up with different styles: Pumps in grey and beige and Patent Leather Pumps.
- And last but not least, I found this pair from Heine which works perfectly for those of you who like to wear one colour head to toe. Check out these Slingback Pumps for a change!
- The online shop from Jessica Buurman didn’t disappoint either and offers two different styles: A pointy-toed pump and this pair in a darker shade of beige.